Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Interview on CJAMFM in Windsor discussing G8/G20 Youth Summit

Interested in representing Canada abroad? This morning I was interviewed on Windsor Law's radio show Ipso Facto by my colleagues at Windsor Law on CJAMFM (99.1) in Windsor. I discussed my experience at the G8/G20 Youth Summit in Paris, France as the Canadian Youth Minister of Defence, and shared my thoughts on youth diplomacy and negotiations.

You can listen to the interview here, with the show intro starting at 2:40 and my interview at the 7:30 mark.
Direct link: http://cjamlog1.cjam.ca/mp3dirnew/290-Ipso_Facto-20110629-0800-t1309330800.mp3

Special thanks to Chelsea and Maddy for a great interview. Check out the Ipso Facto blog and CJAM.ca, the University of Windsor's radio station. Enjoy!
- R.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment