Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Elected Curator of the Global Shapers Ottawa Hub

Pleased to share that yesterday I was elected Curator of the Global Shapers Ottawa Hub, part of the Global Shapers Community founded by the World Economic Forum, of which I have been a member for the last year.

I am honoured to have been provided this leadership opportunity, and look forward to leading and executing many more projects, such as Shaping Davos: Rethinking Politics, which the Ottawa Hub hosted on January 22/23. Congratulations as well to the Hub's new Vice Curator, Ms. Maria Habanikova, who I look forward to working with. Special thanks to outgoing curator, Komal Minhas, for her strong example and for encouraging me to run for the position.

Be sure to check out the links for more info. - R.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment